Redstorm 2.1 Count System
RedStorm 2.1 is a TCP/IP enabled Parking Guidance Solution, the Parking Guidance System with OPTIONSJust install it as a stand-alone car counting system - no Ethernet or software required
Install it with Signal-Tech's new Reporting Software and start monitoring your parking activity today
The RedStorm™ Parking Guidance System combines real- time vehicle counting with Space Available signs and optional RedStorm Sign Control and Reporting Software. Using sensing technology, the RedStorm 2.1 System counts the number of vehicles entering and exiting a parking facility or deck. The remaining available “open” spaces are then displayed on signs letting motorists know where to find the open spaces.
RedStorm 2.1 PGS
- Expandable over time, manage one or multiple RedStorm 2.1 parking locations.
- Capable of delivering accurate counts even when tailgating occurs
- Compatible with new and existing 3rd party loop detection equipment
- TCP/IP Ethernet enabled for use with our RedStorm Sign Control & Reporting Software
- Supported by a trained network of providers and an engineering team in the U.S.A
It's Accurate Using infrared technology to detect vehicle movement even when there is bumper to bumper tailgating situations.Anti-tailgating Sensor Technology
You can count on RedStorm’s ability to detect vehicles even in congested tailgating situations. We use the optical precision of infra-red technology to detect vehicular movement. Our sensors have a 7 foot wide sensing field which provides maximum coverage over the traffic lane and a narrow 3 inch deep sensing field ensures detection of individual cars, even in bumper to bumper traffic.
Installs without structural changes, no concrete to cut. RedStorm 2.1 will interface with 3rd party inductive loops as well as our Overhead Sensors.
RedStorm adapts to any garage or surface lot configuration. Use it for existing or new parking facilities, large or small lots, as well as city-wide or campus-type locations. Simple enough to support a total count system at a single structure or lot; and robust enough to handle complex level by level counts as well as multiple garages, surface lots or combinations of both.
- As a Total Count System track the number of vehicles entering and exiting the garage or lot.
- As a Level by Level Count System track the number of available or open spaces by level, deck or nested area in your parking facility
- In a city-wide or campus–style parking application, broadcast available or open space counts to signs across the network
The combination of RedStorm’s Space Available signs and real-time car counting capabilities makes finding an open space faster, more efficient and eliminates congestion.